Excluding Interfaces from UNI Role Assignments
To exclude interfaces from the list of interfaces that the prestaging rules determined were suitable for use as UNIs:
- From the View selector, select Service View. The workspaces that are applicable to routing and tunnel services are displayed.
- Click the Build icon in the Service View of the Connectivity Services Director banner. The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- From the Network Services > Connectivity task pane, select Prestage Devices > Prestage Devices.
- In the Devices Chart window, select the device on which you want to add an interface to the list of potential UNIs.
- Click Manage Interface Roles.
The Manage Interface Roles window appears, showing all interfaces assigned the UNI role.
- Deselect the check box under the UNI Role column for the interface you no longer want to have the UNI role. To unassign multiple interfaces, use the multiple selection feature.
- Click OK to submit the selection. You are returned to the Device Statistics page.