Adding a UNI
To add a UNI to the list of UNIs that can be assigned to a service on a specific device:
- From the View selector, select Service View. The workspaces that are applicable to routing and tunnel services are displayed.
- Click the Build icon in the Service View of the Connectivity Services Director banner. The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- From the Network Services > Connectivity task pane, select Prestage Devices > Prestage Devices.
- In the Devices Chart window, select the device on which you want to add an interface to the list of potential UNIs.
- Click Manage Interface Roles to assign UNI interfaces to the specified device.
- The Manage Interface Roles window appears, displaying all interfaces on the device that have not been assigned.
- Select the check box under the UNI column to specify the interface you want to make available for assignment as a UNI. To select multiple interfaces, use the multiple selection feature.
- Click OK to submit the configuration changes. You are returned to the Devices Chart page.