Reactivating an LSP Service
After you disable a service to deactivate the configuration settings on devices mapped to the service, you might require the service settings to be reenabled after you have modified the service parameters, either directly on the device or using the Connectivity Services Director application. In such a case, you can use the reactivation functionality to revive and activate the service properties on devices. To disable a service, the service must not contain any pending or uncommitted changes. Also, the service must be in the Deactivated state.
To reactivate a service:
- Select Service View from the View Selector. The workspaces that are applicable to routing and tunnel services are displayed.
- From the Junos Space user interface, click the Deploy icon in the Connectivity Services Director banner. The functionalities that you can configure in this mode are displayed in the task pane.
- From the Service View pane, which is the left pane in the window, click the plus sign (+) next to Network Services to expand the tree and display the different service types that you can configure.
- Click the plus sign (+) beside Tunnel to view services based on protocols, and expand the LSPs tree to select an LSP service.
- From the task pane, select Service Provisioning > Manage LSP. The top part of the right pane displays the Manage LSP Network Services page, with the table of services, and the bottom part of the right pane displays the Manage LSP Service Deployment page, with the table of service orders.
- From the Manage Network Services page, select the check box next to the service you want to reactivate.
- Click the down arrow on the Action menu, above the table of listed service orders, and select Reactivate to reenable the selected service order. A dialog box is displayed prompting you to confirm your action.
- Do one of the following in the Confirmation dialog box:
To reactivate the service immediately, select Reactivate now, and click Yes. If you click Yes, the selected service is activated immediately. Alternatively, if you click No, the deactivate operation is discarded.
To reactivate the service at a later time, select Reactivate later, and select a date and time for reactivating, then click OK. The time field specifies the time kept by the server, but in the time zone of the client.
- Use the Jobs workspace to monitor the outcome of the deployment.