Unpublishing a Custom Service Definition
You can unpublish a customized service definition to make it unavailable. A service definition can be unpublished even if there are service orders (pending or active) associated with it. However, an unpublished service definition cannot be deleted or modified if it has services associated with it.
You can use the Unpublish feature when you want to delete or add templates to a service definition.
To unpublish a service definition:
- In the Connectivity Services Director application, select Service View from the Views selector.
- Click the Build tab on the Task Categories banner.
- From the Service View pane, select Network Services > Connectivity.
- From the Tasks pane, select Service Design > Manage Service Definitions.
- In the Manage Service Definitions page, select the customized service definition you want to unpublish.
- Click Unpublish.
The Information window is dispayed.
- Click Yes in the Information window to unpublish
the service definition.
The Manage Service Definition page reappears. The selected customized service definition is now in the unpublished state.