SDK Your Net Corporation IP Probe Manager Documentation
This is the probe manager and responder running in the probe target. The manager
- listens to the connection from the probe initiator,
- receives the request from the probe initiator and replies,
- create responder for the requested probe,
- closes the responder when the probe is done.
- receives probe packets from the probe initiator,
- puts timestamp into the packet when reveiving it and before sending it out,
- sends probe packets back to the probe initiator.
© 2007-2009 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved. The information contained herein is confidential information of Juniper Networks, Inc., and may not be used, disclosed, distributed, modified, or copied without the prior written consent of Juniper Networks, Inc. in an express license. This information is subject to change by Juniper Networks, Inc. Juniper Networks, the Juniper Networks logo, and JUNOS are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.
Generated on Sun May 30 20:26:59 2010 for SDK Your Net Corporation IP Probe Manager 1.0 by Doxygen 1.5.1