Downloading Software Packages from Juniper Networks
You can download the following Junos OS software packages for EX Series switches from the Juniper Networks website:
Junos OS for EX Series switches, Release 19.4R1
Before you begin to download the software, ensure that you have a Juniper Networks Web account and a valid support contract. To obtain an account, complete the registration form at the Juniper Networks website: https://www.juniper.net/registration/Register.jsp.
For EX4300-48MP, FIPS is supported only on non-flex image.
You have to upgrade to the non-flex image to enable FIPS mode. Also,
the Junos OS Release 19.4R1 image
jinstall-host-ex-4300mp-x86-64-19.4R1-secure.tgz that includes FIPS package is available on the Juniper Networks
website and the same image can be installed on EX4300-48MP switches.
To download software packages from Juniper Networks:
- Using a Web browser, follow the links to the download
URL on the Juniper Networks webpage.
To download the software image for EX4300-48MP, click the https://support.juniper.net/support/downloads/ link.
- Log in to the Juniper Networks authentication system using the username (generally your e-mail address) and password supplied by Juniper Networks representatives.
- Select the software package that you want to download.
You can select software that supports a specific platform or technology:
For Junos OS package, ensure that the name contains the correct switch name and the Junos OS release that is FIPS-certified on the switches.
The software image name for EX4300-48MP is
- Download the software to a local host or to an internal software distribution site.
- Install the Junos OS. See Installing Software on EX Series devices with a Single Routing Engine.