Downloading Software Packages from Juniper Networks (FIPS Mode)
You can download the following Junos OS software packages from the Juniper Networks website:
Junos OS for NFX250 Network Services Platform, Release 17.3R2
Before you begin to download the software, ensure that you have a Juniper Networks Web account and a valid support contract. To obtain an account, complete the registration form at the Juniper Networks website: https://www.juniper.net/registration/Register.jsp.
NFX250 device is supported only on non-flex image. You have to upgrade to the non-flex image to enable fips mode.
To download software packages from Juniper Networks:
- Using a Web browser, follow the links to the download URL on the Juniper Networks webpage.
- Log in to the Juniper Networks authentication system using the username (generally your e-mail address) and password supplied by Juniper Networks representatives.
- Select the appropriate software package:
For Junos OS package, ensure that the name contains the correct device name and number of the Junos OS release that is FIPS-certified on NFX250 Network Services Platform.
- Download the software to a local host or to an internal software distribution site.
- Install the Junos OS and Junos FIPS mode packages. See Installing Software on an NFX250 Network Services Platform with a Single Routing Engine (FIPS Mode).