Downloading Software Packages from Juniper Networks (FIPS Mode)
You can download the following Junos OS software packages from the Juniper Networks website:
Junos OS for EX Series switches, Release 15.1X53-D55
Junos FIPS mode, Release 15.1X53-D55
Before you begin to download the software, ensure that you have a Juniper Networks Web account and a valid support contract. To obtain an account, complete the registration form at the Juniper Networks website: https://userregistration.juniper.net/entitlement/setupAccountInfo.do.
To download software packages from Juniper Networks:
- Using a Web browser, follow the links to the download URL on the Juniper Networks webpage. For EX Series, because separate software packages are not provided for different locations, select Canada and U.S. Version regardless of your location:
- Log in to the Juniper Networks authentication system using the username (generally your e-mail address) and password supplied by Juniper Networks representatives.
- Select the appropriate software package:
For Junos OS package, ensure that the name contains the correct switch name and number of the Junos OS release that is FIPS-certified on the switches.
domestic-signedis appended to all EX Series package names. Although other Juniper Networks platforms use a
domesticpackage for the United States and Canada and an
exportpackage for worldwide distribution, EX Series switches use
domesticfor both domestic and worldwide distribution.
For the Junos FIPS mode package, select
- Download the software to a local host or to an internal software distribution site.
- Install the Junos OS and Junos FIPS mode packages. See Installing Software on an EX Series Switch with a Single Routing Engine (FIPS Mode).