Downloading Software Packages from Juniper Networks
You can download the following Junos OS software packages for EX Series switches from the Juniper Networks website:
Junos OS for EX4300-48MP switches, Release 19.4R1
Before you begin to download the software, ensure that you have a Juniper Networks Web account and a valid support contract. To obtain an account, complete the registration form at the Juniper Networks website: https://userregistration.juniper.net/entitlement/setupAccountInfo.do.
To download software packages from Juniper Networks:
- Using a Web browser, follow the links to the download URL on the Juniper Networks webpage.
- Log in to the Juniper Networks authentication system using the username (generally your e-mail address) and password supplied by Juniper Networks representatives.
- Select the software package that you want to download.
You can select software that supports a specific platform or technology.:
For Junos OS package, ensure that the name contains the correct switch name and Junos OS release.
For EX4300-48MP, the image is
- Download the software to a local host or to an internal software distribution site.
- Install the Junos OS. See Installing Software on EX Series devices with a Single Routing Engine.