Downloading Software Packages from Juniper Networks
You can download the following Junos OS software packages from the Juniper Networks website:
Junos OS for NFX150 Network Services Platform, Release 19.2R1
Before you begin to download the software, ensure that you have a Juniper Networks Web account and a valid support contract. To obtain an account, complete the registration form at the Juniper Networks website: https://userregistration.juniper.net/entitlement/setupAccountInfo.do.
To download software packages from Juniper Networks:
- Using a Web browser, follow the links to the download URL on the Juniper Networks webpage.
- Log in to the Juniper Networks authentication system using the username (generally your e-mail address) and password supplied by Juniper Networks representatives.
- Select the appropriate software package:
For Junos OS package, ensure that the name contains the correct device name and number of the Junos OS release that is FIPS-certified on NFX150 Network Services Platform.
- Download the software to a local host or to an internal software distribution site.
- Install the Junos OS. See Installing Software on Network Services Platform with a Single Routing Engine .