Downloading Software Packages from Juniper Networks
You can download the following Junos OS software packages for EX Series switches from the Juniper Networks website:
Junos OS for EX2300 and EX3400 switches, Release 19.1R2
Before you begin to download the software, ensure that you have a Juniper Networks Web account and a valid support contract. To obtain an account, complete the registration form at the Juniper Networks website: https://www.juniper.net/registration/Register.jsp.
To download software packages from Juniper Networks:
- Using a Web browser, follow the links to the download URL on the Juniper Networks webpage.
- Log in to the Juniper Networks authentication system using the username (generally your e-mail address) and password supplied by Juniper Networks representatives.
- Select the software package that you want to download.
You can select software that supports a specific platform or technology.:
For Junos OS package, ensure that the name contains the correct switch name and Junos OS release.
For EX2300 and EX3400, the image is
- The hash values/checksum for the image
junos-arm-32-19.1R2.8.tgzis available at https://support.juniper.net/support/downloads
- Download the software to a local host or to an internal software distribution site.
- Compute the hash locally for the downloaded file.
- Manually compare the published hash value with a hash value computed over the downloaded file
- If the hash values match, the administrator should proceed with the installation. If the values do not match, the update should be discarded and the administrator should contact Juniper Networks.
- Install the Junos OS. See Installing Software on an EX Series devices with a Single Routing Engine .