Creating an Authorized Service Token
Before you can configure IBM QRadar Use Case Manager, you must create an authorized service token.
- On the QRadar Console, click Admin > Authorized Services.
- In the Manage Authorized Services page, click Add Authorized Service.
- Add the relevant information in the following fields and
click Create Service:
In the Service Name field, type a name for this authorized service. The name can be up to 255 characters in length.
From the User Role list, select the Admin user role.
From the Security Profile list, select the security profile that you want to assign to this authorized service. The security profile determines the networks and log sources that this service can access on the QRadar Console.
In the Expiry Date list, type or select a date that you want this service to expire. If an expiry date is not necessary, select No Expiry.
Click Create Service.
- Click the row that contains the service you created, select and copy the token string from the Selected Token field in the menu bar, and close the Manage Authorized Services page.
- On the Admin page, click Deploy Changes so that the new token works with the app.
- Click Apps >QRadar Use Case Manager >Configuration, paste the token string into the Authorized service token field, and click Submit.