Configuring Syslog for Great Bay Beacon
You can configure your Great Bay Beacon Endpoint Profiler to forward syslog events.
- Log in to your Great Bay Beacon Endpoint Profiler.
- To create an event, select Configuration > Events
A list of currently configured events is displayed.
- From the Event Delivery Method pane, select the Syslog check box.
- To apply your changes, select Configuration Apply Changes >Update Modules.
- Repeat Steps 1 to 4 to configure all of the events that you want to monitor in JSA.
- Configure JSA as an external log source for
your Great Bay Beacon Endpoint Profiler.
For information on configuring JSA as an external log source, see the Great Bay Beacon Endpoint Profiler Configuration Guide.
You are now ready to configure the log source in JSA.