Reinstalling JSA Risk Manager by Using Factory Re-install
You can restart and reinstall your JSA Risk Manager appliance by using the factory installation option.
- Reboot your JSA Risk Manager appliance.
- Select Factory re-install.
- Type flatten to continue.
The hard disk is partitioned and reformatted, the OS is installed, and then JSA Risk Manager is reinstalled. You must wait for the flatten process to complete. This process can take up to several minutes, depending on your system.
- Type SETUP.
- Log in to JSA Risk Manager as the root user.
- Read the information in the window. Press the Space bar to advance each window until you reach the end of the document. Type yes to accept the agreement, and then press Enter.
- Follow the instructions in the wizard.
This process typically takes several minutes.
- Press Enter to select OK.