Configuring Guardium to Produce Report in AXIS Format
You can integrate IBM InfoSphere Guardium with JSA by using the Asset Export Information Source (AXIS) scanner. However, you must ensure that the Guardium vulnerability assessment reports are exported as AXIS format.
- Log in to the IBM InfoSphere Guardium.
- Click the Tools tab.
- From the Tools page, select Security Assessment Builder.
- Click New to create a new assessment.
- From the Security Assessment Builder page, Enter the Description, Period From, To, Client Ip (optional), and Server Ip (optional).
- Click Add Datasource and add the data sources that you want to run the assessment tests on.
- From the Datasource Finder page, select a data source, and click Add.
- Click Apply to save the newly added data source.
- Add tests to the assessment by clicking Configure Test.
- Select tests from an inventory of available tests, and click Add Selections to add them to the assessment.
- Click Return.
- To run the assessment, click Run Once Now.
- From the Assessment Results screen, click Create AXIS Results to generate an output file in axis format.