Nortel Secure Network Access Switch
The JSA Nortel Secure Network Access Switch (SNAS) DSM records all relevant switch events by using syslog.
Before you configure a Nortel SNAS device in JSA, take the following steps:
- Log in to the Nortel SNAS user interface.
- Select the Config tab.
- Select Secure Access Domain and Syslog from
the Navigation pane.
The Secure Access Domain window is displayed.
- From the Secure Access Domain list, select the secure access domain. Click Refresh.
- Click Add.
The Add New Remote Server window is displayed.
- Click Update.
The server is displayed in the secure access domain table.
- Using the toolbar, click Apply to send the
current changes to the Nortel SNAS.
You are now ready to configure the log source in JSA.
- To configure JSA to receive events from a Nortel SNAS device: From the Log Source Type list, select the Nortel Secure Network Access Switch (SNAS) option.