Obtaining Device Configuration
The process of backing up a device to obtain a device configuration can be completed for a single device in the device list, or you can backup all devices from the Devices tab.
After you configure credential sets and address sets to access network devices, you must backup your devices to download the device configuration so the device information is included in the topology.
For more information about scheduling automated backups of device configurations from the Jobs tab, see Manage Backup Jobs.
- On the navigation menu, click Admin.
- Click Apps.
- In the Risk Manager pane, click Configuration Source Management.
- Click the Devices tab.
- To obtain the configuration for all devices, click Backup All in the navigation pane, and then click Yes to continue.
- To obtain the configuration for one device, select the device. To select multiple devices, hold down the CTRL key and select all necessary devices. Click Backup.
- If necessary, click View Error to view the details of an error. After correcting the error, click Backup All in the navigation pane.