Adding Devices That are Managed by a Cisco Firepower Management Center
Use Configuration Source Management to add all devices from a Cisco Firepower Management Center to JSA Risk Manager.
Review the supported software versions, credentials, and required commands for your network devices. For more information, see Supported Adapters.
- On the navigation menu, click Admin to open the admin tab.
- On the Admin navigation menu, click Plug-ins or Apps.
In JSA 7.3.0 or earlier, click Plug-ins.
In JSA 7.3.1, click Apps.
- On the Risk Manager pane, click Configuration Source Management.
- On the navigation menu, click Credentials.
- On the Network Groups pane, click Add a new network group.
Type a name for the network group, and then click OK.
Type the IP address of your device, and click Add.
You can type an IP address, a range of IP addresses, a CIDR subnet, or a wildcard.
Ensure that the address that you add are is displayed in the Network address box beside the Add address box.
- On the Credentials pane, click Add a new credential set.
Type a name for the credential set, and then click OK.
Select the name of the credential set that you created and enter values for the parameters.
The following table describes the parameters:
Table 1: Parameter Options for Cisco Firepower Management Center Web Services Credentials
A valid user name to log in to the Cisco Firepower Management Center.
The password for the device.
- On the navigation menu, click Discover from Cisco Firepower Management Center.
- Enter values for the IP address and user credentials, click OK and then click GO.
- Select the device that you added to the device list, and click Backup and then click Yes.
After you add all of the required devices, you can configure protocols. For more information, see the Juniper Secure Analytics Risk Manager User Guide.