Creating an Asset Saved Search for New Assets
Create a saved search to capture the new assets that were added to the database within the number of days that you specify.
- Click the Assets tab.
- On the navigation menu, click Asset Profiles.
- Click Search >New Search.
- Add your search criteria in the Search Parameter(s) pane.
- Select Days Since Asset Found, Less than
or equal to, and then enter the number of days.
You can specify other criteria but the most important criteria is Days Since Asset Found.
- Click Add Filter.
- Click Search.
- Click Save Criteria.
- Enter a name for the search, and then click OK to save your search.