Configuring Your Avaya VPN Gateway System for Communication with JSA
To collect all audit logs and system events from Avaya VPN Gateway, you must specify JSA as the syslog server and configure the message format.
- Log in to your Avaya VPN Gateway command-line interface (CLI).
- Type the following command:
- At the prompt, type the IP address of your JSA system.
- To apply the configuration, type the following command:
- To verify that the IP address of your JSA system is listed, type the following command: