Searching Vulnerabilities, News, and Advisories
In JSA Vulnerability Manager, you can search the latest vulnerability news and advisories that are issued by software vendors.
- Click the Vulnerabilities tab.
- In the navigation pane, click one of the following options:
- On the toolbar, select Search >New Search.
- Type a search phrase in the Phrase field.
- If you are searching news items, select a news source from the Source list.
- In the By Date Range area, specify the date period for the news or advisory that you are interested in.
- If you are searching a published vulnerability, specify a vendor, product and product version in the By Product area.
- If you are searching a published vulnerability, specify a CVE, Vulnerability, or OSVDB ID in the By ID area.