Applying and Allocating a JSA License Key
Obtain and apply an JSA license key to migrate your Log Manager software to JSA.
- Download the JSA license key to your desktop system.
- Log in to Log Manager.
- Click the Admin tab.
- Under System Configuration, click System and License Management.
- In the System and License Management window, select the JSA console that has the Log Manager license key.
- Click Upload License.
- Click Select File to locate and select the JSA license key.
- Click Open.
- Click Upload.
- Return to the System and License Management window to allocate your JSA license key.
From the Display list, select Systems.
Right-click your Log Manager system.
Select Allocate License to System.