Using the CTPView Server Software to Update CTPOS (CTPView)
You can use the CTPView software to distribute and install CTPOS update archive files on the CTP platforms in your network.
To update CTPOS:
- Access the CTP platform software download page at the Juniper Networks Customer Support site at https://www.juniper.net/customers/csc/software/ctp/#sw.
- Use a Secure Copy Protocol (SCP) program to copy the web
archive file to the ctp directory on the CTPView server.
You must be a member of the server group to access this directory. The CTPView server automatically checks and modifies the copied file's ownership and permissions as necessary.
- Log in to the CTPView GUI.
- In the side pane, select Node > Maintenance.
- Click Upgrade CTP Software.
The Upgrade CTP Software window is displayed.
- Select the desired archive file from the list.
- Click the name of the platform you want to update.
You can select more than one platform by holding down the Ctrl key when you click the platform names. Alternatively, you can click Select All Hosts to select all the listed CTP platforms.
- Click Upgrade CTP(s).
The selected CTP platforms are upgraded sequentially. A progress window shows the status of the upgrade.