Adding a Bundle (CTPView)
Before you begin:
Log in to the CTPView software at least at the Net_Admin level.
Connect the CTPView server to the CTP device for which you want to configure bundles.
To add a bundle using CTPView:
- In the side pane, select Bundle > Configuration.
- Run your mouse over the Open Add Bundles Display bar.
- Under New Bndl Number, select a bundle number.
- Under the type of bundle you want to add, select a source
port and click the button for the type of bundle.
Before you create a VComp bundle, you must ensure that the CTP system has a VComp card installed. The CTP system displays a warning message if no VComp card is installed. If you create a VComp bundle on a CTP system that does not have a VComp card installed and try to activate it, the CTP system displays the following warning message:
There is not enough system DSP resource for the bundle.
The bundle remains disabled until you install a VComp card and activate the bundle again. If you remove the VComp card from a CTP system that has an active VComp bundle, the Run state of the VComp bundle changes to MisCfg.
- Enter the parameters and click Click to Submit Bundle AND Port Changes.