Upgrading the CTPView Software with a Web Archive File
This topic describes how to upgrade the CTPView software with a web archive file.
Before you begin, ensure that you have determined the correct archive file to use for your upgrade. See Upgrading Only the CTPView Software for more information.
To upgrade the CTPView software with a web archive file:
- Access the CTPView software download page at the Juniper Networks Customer Support site at https://www.juniper.net/customers/csc/software/ctp/#sw.
- Locate the update archive file appropriate for your current CTPView server OS and your CTPOS version.
- Use a Secure Copy Protocol (SCP) program to copy the web
archive file to the /tmp directory on the CTPView server.
The filename is in the format web_server-os-version_upgrade-version_date.tgz.
- Log in to the server and switch to the root account.
- Change the directory to/tmp.
- Run the installation script by entering upgrade.
- Configure CTPView administrative settings to complete server setup, and ensure that security settings are correct.
- To validate the system configuration, see Validating the CTPView Server Configuration (CTPView).