Modifying CTPView User Properties (CTPView)
CTPView users are assigned to a group when created, and inherit the properties associated with that user group. You can override these properties for any or all members of a group.
To modify CTPView user properties:
- From the Admin Center, select Users > Modify User Properties.
- Select a username from the list to display the user’s current properties.
- (Optional) Select a new user level.
- (Optional) Select the maximum number of days allowed between logins.
- (Optional) Select the minimum number of days allowed between password changes.
- (Optional) Select the number of days a new password is valid.
- (Optional) Select the number of days before password expiration that a warning is first provided.
- (Optional) Select the number of days the user can still log in after a password expires before access is blocked.
- (Optional) Type a date on which access is blocked from
that date forward.
This field overrides all other properties.
- Click Update User Properties.