Modifying CTPView User Group Default Properties (CTPView)
CTPView users are assigned to a user group when created and by default inherit the properties associated with the group. You can override these properties for any or all members of a group.
To modify CTPView user properties:
- From the Admin Center, select Groups > Modify Group Properties.
- Select a group name from the list to display the group’s current properties.
- (Optional) Select a default user level.
- (Optional) Select the maximum number of days allowed between
The default is 30 days.
- (Optional) Select the minimum number of days allowed between
The default is 1 day.
- (Optional) Select the number of days a new password is
The default is 60 days.
- (Optional) Select the number of days before password expiration
that a warning is first provided.
The default is 7 days.
- (Optional) Select the number of days the user can still
log in after a password expires before access is blocked.
The default is 14 days.
- (Optional) Type a date on which access is blocked from
that date forward.
This field overrides all other properties.
- (Optional) Select Update current members to apply these changes to all members of the group.
If you do not select this option, the group changes do not affect any current member of the group.
- Click Update Group Properties.