Edit a LAN segment
You can edit LAN segments associated with a site from the LAN tab in the Site Management page.
To edit a LAN segment:
- Click Resources > Site Management.
The Site Management page appears.
- Click the Site-Name link for which
you want to edit the associated LAN segment.
The Site-Name page appears.
- Select the LAN tab.
The associated LAN segments are displayed.
- Select the LAN segment you want to edit and click the edit (pencil) icon.
The Edit LAN segment page appears.
- Complete the configuration settings according to the guidelines
provided in Add LAN Segment Settings.
You cannot edit the Name and Use for Overlay VPN fields.
- Click OK.
An Edit LAN segment job is triggered and you are returned to the LAN tab of the Site Management page.
A confirmation message appears (with the job link) at the top of the page indicating that the job was created. You can click the job link to view details of the job (including job status, start date and time, and end date and time). Alternatively, you can view the status of the job on the Jobs (Monitor > Jobs) page.
After the Edit LAN segment job is completes successfully, the edited LAN segment with status as Modified is listed on the LAN tab of the Site Management page.
- Deploy the modified LAN segment to apply the changes on the site. See Deploying LAN Segments.