Configure and Monitor Application Quality of Experience
Application Quality of Experience (AppQoE) improves the user experience by constantly monitoring the class of service (CoS) parameters and service-level agreement (SLA) compliance of the available WAN links, ensuring that the application data is sent over the most SLA-compliant link. For more information, see Application Quality of Experience Overview.
As an SP administrator user, to configure and monitor AppQoE in Administration Portal:
- Review the Predefined Application Traffic Type Profiles and enable the required profiles.
You can also modify the default profiles or add new profiles.
This step is applicable only for on-premise version of Contrail Service Orchestration (CSO).
- Add a tenant with SD-WAN service. For more information, see Adding a Single Tenant.
- Add an SLA-based steering profile or a path-based steering profile and associate an application traffic type profile with the added steering profile. For more information, see Adding SLA-Based Steering Profiles or Adding Path-Based Steering Profiles.
- Change the scope to the tenant you added previously.
- Add an SD-WAN policy intent that references to the steering
profile you added previously. For more information, see Creating SD-WAN Policy Intents in the Customer
Portal User Guide.
Before you deploy an SD-WAN policy, ensure that you have added one or more SD-WAN sites. For more information, see About the Sites page in Customer Portal User Guide.
- Deploy the SD-WAN policy intent on one or more SD-WAN sites to deploy AppQoE. For more information, see Deploying Policies in Customer Portal User Guide.
- View the SLA performance details of all the sites in the
tenant on the Application SLA Performance page (Monitor > Application
SLA Performance). For more information, see About
the SLA Performance of a Single Tenant Page in Customer Portal User Guide.
As an SP administrator user, you can view the SLA performance details of all tenants on the Tenants SLA Performance page (Monitor > Tenants SLA Performance). For more information, see Monitoring Application-Level SLA Performance for Secure SD-WAN-Advanced.