SD-WAN Configuration Workflow
The following is the workflow for configuring SD-WAN in the enterprise topology (shown in Figure 1) by using CSO:
The first two steps must be performed by an operating company (OpCo) Administrator user; an OpCo is like a managed services provider.
- Log in to the CSO Administration Portal. See Log in to the CSO Administration Portal.
- Add a tenant. See Add a Tenant.
- Switch to tenant scope, or log in as tenant administrator. See Switch Scope or Log in as Tenant Administrator.
- Configure an enterprise hub site. See Configure Enterprise Hub Site.
- Configure the SD-WAN branch sites. See Configure SD-WAN Branch Sites.
- Monitor sites and devices. See Monitor Sites and Devices.
Before you begin configuring SD-WAN, see the Before You Begin topic.