Post-Provisioning Tasks for Enterprise Hub and SD-WAN Spoke Sites
After the enterprise hub or the SD-WAN on-premise spoke site is provisioned successfully, perform the following post-provisioning tasks:
- Upload and install device licenses. See Add and Install (Push) Device Licenses.
- Install the signature database. See Install the Signature Database on Devices.
- Add and deploy a firewall policy. See Add and Deploy Firewall Policies.
- If you want to perform path-based or SLA-based (dynamic)
steering of the traffic:
- Add a path-based steering profile. See Add Path-Based Steering Profiles.
- Add an SLA-based steering profile. See Add SLA-Based Steering Profiles.
- Add an SD-WAN policy intent that references the path-based or SLA-based steering profile and deploy the SD-WAN policy. See Add and Deploy SD-WAN Policy Intents.
- To break out traffic from the site:
- Add a local breakout, central breakout, or a cloud breakout profile. See Add SD-WAN Breakout Profiles.
- For cloud-breakout, add cloud breakout settings and assign the settings to the site. See Add Cloud Breakout Settings.
- Add an SD-WAN policy intent that references the breakout profile and deploy the SD-WAN policy. See Add and Deploy SD-WAN Policy Intents.
See CSO SD-WAN Deployment Workflow for the next task.