Edit IP VPN Configuration for Provider Hubs
To edit an IP VPN configuration:
- Click Resources > Site Management.
The Site Management page appears.
- Click the provider hub Site-Name link
to edit an associated IP VPN.
The Site-Name page appears.
- Select the IPVPN tab.
- Select the department VPN whose configuration you want to edit.
- Click the Edit icon (pencil).
The Edit IPVPN Configuration page appears.
- Modify the IPVPN parameters as per the guidelines in Add IP VPN Configuration to Provider Hubs.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- Click OK.
An Edit job is triggered and you are returned to the IPVPN page.
A confirmation message appears (with the job link) at the top of the page indicating that the job was created. You can click the job link to view the status of the job. Alternatively, you can check the status of the job on the Jobs (Monitor > Jobs) page.
After the job completes successfully, the IP VPN configuration details are updated on the IPVPN tab.