Delete Firewall Filters
Before deleting a firewall filter, check whether the firewall filter is associated with a port profile or port(s). If it is associated, perform the following steps before deleting a firewall filter:
- Disassociate the port profile from the port. See Dissociate a Profile from a Port.
- Deploy the port profile. See Deploy or Redeploy a Port Profile.
- Delete the port profile. See Edit, Clone, and Delete Port Profiles.
To delete a firewall filter:
- Select Configuration > SD-LAN > Firewall Filters.
The EX Firewall Filters page appears, displaying the configured firewall filters.
- Select the firewall filter that you want to delete and
click the Delete icon.
An alert message appears, asking you to confirm the delete operation.
- Click Yes to delete the selected firewall
A confirmation message appears on top of the page indicating the status of the delete operation. If the delete operation is successful, the firewall filter is removed from the EX Firewall Filters page.