Changing the Junos Space Virtual Appliance Password
Administration Portal enables you to change the password for your Junos Space Virtual Appliance from the EMS Page.
This topic is applicable only to users with an SP Administrator role.
To change the password:
- Click Resources > POPs > POP Name > EMS.
- Select the POP name from the drop-down list.
- Select the Junos Space Virtual Appliance whose password you want to change.
- Click More > Change Password.
The Change Password page appears.
- Complete the configuration according to the guidelines provided in Table 1.
- Click Save. If you want to discard your changes, click Cancel instead.
Table 1: Change Password Fields
Specify the administrator username that you configured.
Specify the new password that you want to configure.
You can choose a password that is at least eight characters long and contains characters from at least three of the following four character classes: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers (0 through 9), and special characters.