Editing and Deleting SD-WAN Alert Definitions
You can edit and delete SD-WAN alert definitions from the SD-WAN Alert Definitions page.
Editing an SD-WAN Alert Definition
To modify an SD-WAN alert definition:
- Select the check box for the alert definition that you
want to modify, and click the edit icon on the Monitor > Alarms
& Alerts > Alert Definitions > SD-WAN page in the Administration
The Edit SD-WAN Alert Definition page appears.
- Update the configuration as needed and according to the guidelines in Creating SD-WAN Alert Definitions.
- Click OK to save your changes.
The alert definition information that you updated appears on the SD-WAN Alert Definitions page.
Alternatively, if you want to discard your changes, click Cancel instead.
Deleting SD-WAN Alert Definitions
If the alert definition is no longer needed, then you can delete the alert definition. To delete an SD-WAN alert definition:
- Select one or more alert definitions that you want to
delete and click the delete icon (X) on the Monitor
> Alarms & Alerts > Alert Definitions > SD-WAN page in
the Administration Portal.
A page requesting confirmation for the deletion appears.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to delete
the alert definition.
The alert definition is deleted.
Alternatively, if you want to cancel the delete operation, click No instead.