Activate a Device
To manually activate a device, follow these steps:
- From the Customer Portal, click Sites.
The Sites page appears.
- Click the site with which the device that you want to
activate is associated.
The Site page for the selected site appears.
- Go to the Devices tab of the Site page.
- Select the device that you want to activate and click Activate Device.
The Activate Device page appears.
- On the Activate Device page, enter the activation code for the device. The activation code must match the activation code that was provided during the site addition workflow.
- Click Next.
The progress of the device activation task is displayed.
- Click OK when the device activation is complete.
The sites page appears. The status of the device is set to PROVISIONED if the device is successfully activated. Once the device is provisioned, you can use the device to route traffic.