Manually Activating a Switch
You can manually activate a switch if you have disabled automatic activation while onboarding the switch to CSO.
Before activating, ensure that the switch is powered on and connected to the CPE or firewall (if the switch is behind a CPE or firewall).
To manually activate the switch:
- Select Resources > Site Management.
The Sites page appears.
- On the Sites page, click on the site that you want to
The detailed view of the site appears.
You can activate a site that is in the CONFIGURED state.
- Click the Devices tab.
- Select the switch that you added to the site and click Activate Device to activate the switch.
The Activate Device page appears.
- On the Activate Device page, enter the activation code for the switch. The activation code must match the activation code that you provided during the site addition workflow.
- Click Next.
The progress of switch activation is displayed.
- After the switch is activated, click OK.
The Sites page appears. The status of the switch is set to PROVISIONED if the switch is successfully activated. After the switch is activated, you can manage the switch by using CSO.