Managing a Single Site
You can use the Sites page to view the site details and to manage the site configurations for a single site. To access the page, click Resources > Site Management and then click the site that you want to manage.
You can perform the following tasks from this page:
- On the Overview tab, view detailed information about the tenant site, such as geographical location, connection details, device details, alarms, and alerts.
- On the WAN tab, view detailed information about
the WAN links, such as topology of the hub-site WAN links, total number
of hub and spoke links, total number of applications, link utilization
details, link metrics based on throughput, and the maximum bandwidth
capacity of a WAN link in a site. Hover over the WAN link to view
You can add or delete a VPN tunnel between a source site and destination site. For more information about creating and deleting VPN tunnels between a source site and destination site, see Adding On-Demand VPN Tunnels and Deleting On-Demand VPN Tunnels.
For sites owned by a tenant in a full mesh topology, you can view all the WAN link connections between WAN interfaces in all the sites. Click a site to see all connections between its WAN interfaces.
- On the Services tab, view services, deploy
network services, start a service, and disable services for a tenant
site. You can also view the topology of the site.
To deploy a network service to a site, select the service, and then select an attachment point in the topology graphic. Alternatively, drag and drop the network service to an attachment point in the topology graphic.
- On the Policies tab, view the following details:
List of all policies applicable to a tenant site. Click the policy name to view the rules that are applicable for the tenant site. Click the edit icon at the end of the row to edit a policy. You are taken to the Configuration > Policy page, where you can edit the policies.
Details about the tenant user who last updated the policy.
Time when the policy was last updated.
Deployment status of the policy—deployed or not deployed.
Number of rules applicable to the site compared to the total number of rules applicable to the tenant.
- On the LAN tab, view, create, deploy, and delete a LAN segment. In addition, you can use this tab to reassign a LAN segment to a different department. See Managing LAN Segments on a Tenant Site.
- On the Devices tab, view a list of devices in your network. See About the Devices Page.