Editing Tenant Information
You can edit a tenant configuration to modify service profiles and custom properties.
To edit a tenant:
- Click Tenants.
The Tenants page appears.
- Select the tenant for which you want to modify service
profiles or custom properties, and click the edit icon.
The Edit Tenant page appears.
- Click Next twice to go to the Tenant Properties
section. Note that you cannot edit the settings in the Tenant Info
and Topology Info sections.
The Tenant Properties section appears.
- Click > next to Service Profiles to add, edit,
or delete service profiles information if you use a dedicated OpenStack
Keystone for Contrail Service Orchestration in a centralized deployment.
Select the virtualized infrastructure manager (VIM) for the tenant. A tenant can be associated with multiple VIMs.
Service Profile Name
Select the service profile that specifies the authentication information for the tenant. You configure the service profile when you create the VIM.
- Click > next to Custom Properties to add or
delete custom properties information if you have set up a third-party
provider edge (PE) device by using software other than Contrail Service
Specify the type of information that you want to pass to a third-party router.
Specify the information that you want to pass to a third-party device.
- After you make the changes, click Next to view
the changes in the Summary section.
The Summary section appears.
- Review the changes and click OK to save the changes. To discard the changes, click Cancel.