After the signature database is downloaded, you can install the active database.
To install the signature database:
- Select Administration > Signature Database.
- Click Install Signatures.
The Install Signatures page appears.
- You can view the summary of active signature database version, which will be installed on your device.
- Click the check box next to the devices on which you want
to install the signature database.
You can also search, sort, or filter this information.
- Select Run now to set the signature database to automatically install immediately.
- Select Schedule at a later time to set the
signature database to automatically download at the specified time
and to take the following actions:
- Choose a date by clicking the date picker icon.
- Enter the time.
- Select the time format from the drop-down list.
- Click OK.
The signature database installation is complete.