Editing and Deleting Scheduled Jobs
You can edit and delete scheduled jobs. This topic contains the following sections:
Editing Scheduled Jobs
You can modify the date and time of deployment of scheduled jobs.
To modify a scheduled job:
- Select Monitor > Jobs > Scheduled Jobs.
The Scheduled Jobs page appears.
- Select the job that you want to reschedule the deployment,
and click the edit icon.
The Edit Schedule page appears.
- To execute the job immediately, delete the existing scheduled entry, create a new entry, and then select the Run now option. To reschedule the job for a later date and time, or select the Schedule at a later time option.
- Click Save to save the changes.
The modified job and its details are displayed on a page
Deleting Scheduled Jobs
You can delete one or more scheduled jobs.
To delete a scheduled job:
- Select Monitor > Jobs> Scheduled Jobs.
The Scheduled Jobs page appears with a list of jobs.
- Select the check box of the job that you want to delete
and then click the delete icon (X).
The Confirm Delete page appears.
- Click Yes to confirm.
The scheduled job is deleted.