After the signature database is downloaded, you can install the active database.
You must install the application identification license
before installing the signature database. For the installation procedure,
refer to the Known Behavior section of the Contrail Service Orchestration Release Notes (available
To install the signature database:
- Select Administration > Signature Database.
- Click Install Signatures.
The Install Signatures page appears.
- You can view the summary of active signature database version, which will be installed on your device.
- Click the check box next to the devices on which you want
to install the signature database.
You can also search, sort, or filter this information.
- Select Run now to set the signature database to automatically install immediately.
- Select Schedule at a later time to set the
signature database to automatically download at the specified time
and to take the following actions:
- Choose a date by clicking the date picker icon.
- Enter the time.
- Select the time format from the drop-down list.
- Click OK.
The signature database installation is complete.