Configuring Route Reflectors from Contrail Command
Contrail Networking enables you to configure a control node as a route reflector from the Contrail Command user interface (UI).
Follow these steps to configure a route reflector from Contrail Command UI:
- Click the Infrastructure > Cluster page.
The Overview tab is displayed.
- Click the Advanced Options tab.
The Global Config tab is displayed, which lists all system configuration information.
- Click the BGP Routers tab.
A list of control nodes are displayed. See Figure 1.
- Select the desired control node from the check box and
click the Edit icon.
The BGP tab in the Edit BGP Router page is displayed.
- To configure the control node as route reflector, you must assign a Cluster ID value in IPv4 format. See Figure 2.
- Click Save.
The Cluster ID information is saved and the BGP Routers tab is displayed.
The selected control node starts functioning as a route reflector.