Modifying a Pseudowire Service
Modifying a service might affect the service or the data traffic running on the service.
A stranded or semi-stranded service cannot be modified. A stranded or semi-stranded service refers to a service that has incomplete configuration that results in the absence of end-to-end connectivity.
- In the Network tree view, expand the Pseudowire branch
and double-click the service you want to modify.
The selected service appears in the main panel.
- To modify the customer associated with this service, select a different customer in the Customer pulldown menu in the Service Attributes pane.
- To modify the TDM or physical interface settings, select Settings... for Interface A or Interface B as desired.
- Make changes to the Customer VLAN Priority, the PDV (Jitter Buffer), the Payload Size, and/or the physical interface attributes and click OK.
- After making all your changes, click Apply.