Adding a Customer
- To add a customer, click the Add Customer icon in
the toolbar as shown below.
You can also right-click Customers in the Network tree and choose Add Customer as shown below.
The Customer screen displays.
- In the Company Name field (required), enter a unique name for the customer.
- In the Company Reference field (optional), enter additional customer identification information.
- In the Employees table, click Add.
The Add Employee window displays. Enter a Name, Email and Telephone number, then click OK.
Entering data in the Employee Details fields is optional; however, it is recommended that at least one field be completed.
- To edit employee details, select an employee from the Employees window and click Edit. The Edit Employee window displays where you can change data.
- To delete an employee record, select an employee from the Employees window and click Delete. You are prompted to confirm the deletion.
- You can also designate employees listed in the
Employees window to be a Primary Contact or a Maintenance Contact,
and add text in the Notes fields:
In the Primary Contact field, choose an employee from the drop-down, or select <none>
In the Maintenance Contact field, choose an employee from the drop-down, or select <none>
In the Notes field, enter any additional text.
- Click Save.