Viewing the Inventory History
Use this procedure to view a history of inventory changes for all network elements in the managed network.
- Click on Inventory and then History in the left sidebar.
The inventory history table appears:
The events are ordered chronologically with the most recent event shown first.
- To display a list of events within a specified date range,
click the date Filter button and specify the date range
in the Search Date dialog.
The inventory history table is updated to display events in the specified date range only.
- To clear the filter and display all events, click Clear.
- To delete all entries in the inventory history table, click Delete History.
- To sort, filter, copy, print, or save table entries, see Working with tables.