Viewing the Active Alarms Table
The active alarms table shows detailed information on active alarms and can be reached through the Alarms panel or directly through the sidebar.
- Click on the Alarms icon in the left sidebar
and select Active.
The alarms table is displayed:
By default, the alarms are sorted first by Severity then by Time Raised.
This table is updated automatically as alarms occur.
- To pause the updating of the alarms table, click the pause button.
To resume updating the alarms table, click the play button.
- To see more details on an alarm, click on a row.
The Active Alarm Details panel appears:
Panel elements with a faint underscore contain explanations. Hover over the element to see this information.
To see more information for the network element, click the network element link. This brings up the network elements table, filtered for the network element. For information on viewing the network elements table, see Viewing the Network Elements Table.
The Reference link allows you to see the raw Representational State Transfer (REST) data provided by PSM for this alarm. Depending on the browser, you can save the REST data as a file, or you can open a webpage to the REST data stored on the PSM server. If you want to view the REST data as a webpage, ensure that your browser meets the requirements specified in the proNX Service Manager Installation and Administration Guide.
When navigating between the different tables, use the browser back button to return to the previous page.
- To acknowledge an alarm, right-click an unacknowledged alarm and select Acknowledge.
- To unacknowledge an alarm, right-click an acknowledged alarm and select Unacknowledge.
- To sort, filter, copy, print, or save table entries, see Working with tables.