Enabling Multiuser Access to the PSM Client on a Windows 2008 Server
Use this procedure to enable multiple users to access the PSM client on a Windows 2008 server.
- Install the PSM client on the Windows 2008 server. See Installing the PSM Client Using the Wizard.
- Navigate to the client executable file in the installation directory and specify its permissions such that it is accessible to all users.
- Open dedicated ports on the server for each client.
ems.propertiesfile in directory
. Client ports are specified in the following (default) line:
ems.client.port = 9999-10100
Change the ports listed to suit your needs.
- Save and close the
- Open the ports specified in the
ems.client.portattribute of the
ems.propertiesfile on all intermediary firewalls so that users have access to the server.
- Access the PSM client on the Windows 2008 server machine by launching a remote desktop session on the client machine, and logging in to the Windows server.
This procedure is complete.