Viewing the Network Elements Table
The network elements table lists the network elements in the network.
- Click the Elements icon in the left sidebar.
The network elements table is displayed:
By default, the network elements are sorted by Type.
This table is updated automatically as network elements are added or deleted.
- To see more information for a network element, click the
row for that element.
The Network Element Details panel appears:
- To see the equipment within a network element, expand
the network element.
A red dot indicates an alarmed port.
When you are in this expanded view, updates to the shelf inventory are not automatically updated on the screen. To see updates, collapse and re-expand the network element.
- To see alarms, events, or services
associated with a network element, right-click the network element
and select Alarms, Events, or Services respectively.
Based on your selection, the active alarms table, the events table, or the services table appears, filtered for the network element you selected.
When navigating between the different tables, use the browser back button to return to the previous page.
- To sort, filter, copy, print, or save table entries, see Working with tables.
Module entries within a network element cannot be copied or saved.