Table 1: Alarm Details
Loss of Lock: The optical channel cannot lock on to the encoded signal received.
Optical channel interfaces (see respective table below).
Related Fault Hierarchy
Table 2: Optical Channel Interfaces
Fault LED, 200G line port
Clearing a Lolck Alarm
Follow all applicable safety requirements as described in the BTI7800 Series Hardware Overview and Installation Guide.
- Retrieve information for both the local and far-end optical
channel interfaces to view configuration data:
show interface och:identifier detail
- Correct the configuration settings where required. For information, see the BTI7800 Series Software Configuration Guide.
- Retrieve statistics for the local and far-end optical
channel interfaces to view the values of all optical signal-to-noise
ratio counters, and ensure that the OSNR is within specification.
show statistics current och:identifier
- If required, improve the signal-to-noise ratio.
- Check for alarms on the local interface.
If the alarm clears, you have completed this procedure.
If the alarm does not clear, contact your next level of support.